- Product Reviews
This is a non-stock item that is custom ordered after your purchase. Expect a lead time of 1 to 2 weeks before we are able to ship your item(s).
These hose assemblies are custom manufactured. The hose ends are hydraulically crimped and the entire hose assembly is then pressure tested at 490 psi. All measurements are overall length (OAL) including the hose ends. PLEASE NOTE: Hose measuring/cutting is not an exact science... while they will make every effort to cut it to your exact specifications, the actual length may vary slightly.
If you need a custom length that is not listed above, email us with your specifications and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
These hose fittings will mate with the pipe swivel (NPSM) x NPT fittings that can be viewed by clicking on the "related products" tab above.
Parker Hose Series 7132 is a flexible, lightweight liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)/propane delivery and transfer hose. The hose meets all Underwriters Laboratories (UL21) and Canadian Gas Association (CGA Type I) requirements. The construction incorporates multiple textile plies of reinforcement for flexibility and kink resistance. The perforated cover is resistant to mild chemicals, oil and ozone.
- Tube: Black nitrile
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies
- Cover: Black chloroprene; perforated smooth finish
- Working Pressure: 350 psig
- Temp. Range: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C) (The hose construction is capable of this rating, but LP Gas should NEVER be conveyed over 140°F/60°C)
- Brand Method: Impression Brand Example: PARKER SERIES 7132 (ID) CSA® CAN 1-8.1 CGA TYPE I CAUTION - LP GAS HOSE MH6737 C U ® US ISSUE NO. XXXXXX 350 PSI MAX WP MADE IN USA (DATE CODE)
- Design Factor: 5:1
- Industry Standards: UL21; CAN/CGA-8.1-M86 Type I
- Vacuum: Not recommended