- Product Reviews
Flex-Tech High Pressure Thermoplastic LP-Gas Hose
- U.L. 569 Recognized Component / CSA listed.
- For high pressure applications (LP-Gas container pressure)
- Nominal ID = 1/4 in. (0.250 in.)
- Nominal OD = .505 in.
- Weight per ft. = 0.078 lbs.
- Standard roll = 500 ft.
- Working pressure = 350 psig
- For propane or natural gas
- PSHO0140 ferrule (0.525 ID - 7323 stamp) has been reported work well with this hose (see warnings below)
Bulk hose pricing is by the foot and is sold in 500 ft. rolls
Hose measuring/cutting is not an exact science... while we will make every effort to cut it to your exact specifications, the actual length may vary slightly.
WARNING: only persons properly trained and certified in hose assembly procedures should attempt to manufacture hose assemblies. When using hose barb fittings in conjunction with crimped hose ferrules you must select the proper sized hose barb fitting and ferrule for the diameter of hose you are using. All completed hose assemblies must be pressure tested as required by NFPA 58.
Many hose manufacturers recommend the use of a hose ferrule that has in inside diameter (ID) between 0.010 and 0.030 larger than the hose outside diameter (OD). Be advised that hose OD may vary from manufacturer published specifications and throughout its length due to variations in the manufacturing process